Saturday, October 30, 2010

T-minus 54 Days in Counting... until CHRISTMAS!!

Yes, folks. That's right Christmas is just around the corner! Have you been to the mall lately and noticed all the department stores are decorated and ready to go?! Disney already has their Osbourne Family Spectacle of Lights ready to go and before you know it you'll be hearing Christmas songs on the radio! Are you ready for the Christmas season?! If you're like me, you're probably annoyed by all of the hype since it's not even Halloween yet, but it's time to start getting prepared my friends and one way to get the ball rolling is to get your Christmas cards done! We'll be dressing the kids up very soon in their red and green and snapping shots to put into our cards. This year we'll be using Shutterfly!! 

Shutterfly has so many different options I'm not sure how I will ever choose, but here are a few I'm considering this year! 

[Loving the space for a nice large family photo considering we've grown 1 family member since last year]

Full Of Love            
[I'm all about simple with a touch of elegance and this one gives me just that!]
[I am monogram obsessed and this card gives me the option to include ours! Plus, it gives us the option to share lots of family photos!]

[Loving that this one includes the reason for the season!]






There are so many different cards to choose from! Shutterfly offers so much more too! They have an entire section of Christmas party invitations (http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-invitations) as well as an entire section of religious themed cards which is awesome consdering most places only have one or two to choose from that reflect the true reason for Christmas ( http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/religious-christmas-cards).


If you are a blogger too head over to http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/  to recieve 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly! 


Happy Halloween everyone!! Now, on to Christmas! We'll eat some Turkey somewhere in-between too!


*This post is a promotion of Shutterfly. I was selected and choose to participate. I will be receiving a code for 50 free cards. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the Oh Holy Night cards!!!

    -Carolyn A.

    ReplyDelete