Monday, November 8, 2010

Mondays [are still] for Memories [just not this week]

It's been a crazy 7 days since the last time I sat down to blog! I pulled a muscle in my back last week. How? I don't know, I just woke up in pain. Awful, terrible, horrible, worse than natural labor PAIN! The pain got worse and worse and worse and by Wednesday night after I put the kids down I realized just how bad it was. I called my brother and his fiance and they so kindly took me to the ER. Matt walked in the door just in time to kiss me goodbye and take care of the kids if they woke up. Long story short, the meds they gave me in the ER did nothing! I came home, got no sleep, and ended up at the doctor's office after no relief came. My doctor is my hero! He gave me a shot of pain medicine (the good stuff), and some steroids to work as an anti-inflammatory. That night Chandler slept 11 hours straight and I was able to get in a good 9!! Answer to prayers! All in all, I am feeling much better. Still taking it easy, but I am up and at em again.

I do have a fun memory to share this week, but I couldn't get it in since I experienced it tonight! All I'm going to say is that I had a fun flash back to a time when Teen Bop Magazine was one of my favorite reads and posters of teen stars filled my walls. You won't want to miss this, but you'll have to come back tomorrow for the fun memories, my epiphany and a photo or two!

For now, it's off to dream land for me!

Nighty night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment