Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Confession Session Catch up

I could seriously have a confession session daily, but at the end of the day my brain hurts and I've forgotten everything I wanted to share. I'm also doing my best to keep my priorities straight [God, my family, my home, and then my blog] and 9 times out of 10 the kitchen needs a whooping! Any how, here are today's confessions...
  • Matt got the Christmas decorations down for me almost 3 weeks ago. I've been slowly but surly getting everything in place, but I'm still not done! Maybe by New Years I'll be finished.
  • I got my Christmas Cards done already [woohoo] and since I didn't actually send out our cards last year, I'm thinking about putting them in with this years. 
  • I think I have been too hard on Landon lately. He has been acting out but I think it's my fault. The past two days I've done my best to avoid the word no and to find other ways around it. Definitely an improvement and my sweet boy is back. I expect so much of him since he's the big boy, but I have to remember he's only 2! 
  • Matt watched the kids so I could get blood drawn this morning. I drove slow so I could have more "me time." I sang at the top of my lungs to The Frey, but was wishing so badly I had John Mayor's Battle Studies in the car! When I got to my location, there was a guy who was definitely checking me out. Made me feel good to know I still got it. If I had my kids in tote, he wouldn't have given me a second look. 
  • Some of our neighbors drive me crazy! They're all a lot older and always looking down on us. Today instead of smiling and waving, I so badly wanted to stick my tongue out at this one lady. I refrained. 
  • I stole puffs (snacks that dissolve in your mouth, made for infants) from Publix today. It was totally on  accident. Luckily, a good friend of ours [love you Kate] carried our groceries out and was able to take the money in for me. 
  • Matt's birthday is Sunday and I still don't know what I'm going to do for him. This is so not like me! Hope you are not reading this, Matt :) I love you! 
  • I think about Thanksgiving dinner about 5 times a day! I'm not eating any Turkey this year. We're eating at the Portifino and I'm so having crab legs! 
  • I'm slacking on my showering commitment. Haven't taken one since Monday :0 *bout to get one in now though!
I'm sure there are more, but this is all I got right now. Would love to hear your confessions too! We all need to vent and get a good laugh in at the end of the day! Plus, it's nice to know we're not alone! 

4 comments:

  1. lol. i love reading your confessions. its so nice to know that im not the only crazy one! my confessions just for today could fill a book. but here is one from tonight... I got mad at Chris because I decided it was time to do something and he said he didn't want to do it right then. I stomped off to the kitchen. I was so mad (for no good reason) that I decided to "punish" him by cleaning the kitchen without him. I clearly was NOT thinking straight! he came in the kitchen when I was done and THANKED me for being so SWEET!!! I should have just told him I was mad instead of stomping out. but then the kitchen would probably still be dirty.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL girl. I do that all the time. When I start cleaning and cleaning loudly odds are I'm mad. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a big confession on my blog yesterday, so I think I'll stop there for now! If you want to see go to http://carolynnswhisperedwords.blogspot.com
    Confession is good for the soul, can be embarrassing, always humbling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I find it so refreshing to know that I am not the only one that has these feelings! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete